No, I didn't win the mega millions, but I did get tagged by the lovely Tiffany A. White (If you're not reading her blog, you should. So, stop reading this post and head on over and follow Tiffany A. White's Ooo Factor...like, right now).
Welcome back! As I was saying, Tiffany tagged me for the Lucky 7 Meme. And since I already participated a few weeks ago (you can read the post here) and have nothing to contribute this time around (no, I don't have enough written for book 3 to play again), I thought I'd do a post on 7 Things About Me.
1. I've never read Harry Potter (don't kill me and yes, I know how great it is).
2. I've never seen any of the Lord of the Rings films (see #1).
3. I don't have any tattoos.
(This is Hard!)
4. My favorite food is beef. Yes. Beef. Steak, fajitas, bbq brisket, prime rib... And if it's any kind of steak, I like it rare.
5. I was in 4-H and FFA in high school (agriculture is fun, folks).
6. I failed college algebra 3 times.
7. I've traveled all over Mexico, but I've never been to Europe.
There you go folks! Seven fun facts about me.